[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good company's to invest in on the ASX? I'm a normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1467620565283s.jpg (7 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1467620565283s.jpg
7 KB, 250x248
Any good company's to invest in on the ASX? I'm a normie at trading shares and want to try this shit out now rather then later.
>>
>>1374109
how old are you? and websites like 'motley fool' or even the asx site will give you introductory normie level analysis and recommendations which is good enough for a beginner and once you get the hang of it you can do financial statement analysis etc, or before you actually invest, you could try out the ASX sharemarket game which starts next month i believe and see what kind of strategy you prefer. do you go to uni?
>>
>>1374130
>Recommending motley fool

Only complete retards read that shit
>>
Find a stock you think might be good, then read up on it. Hotcopper is a good website, there's thousands of forum posts on every stock on the asx, and quite a lot of informed people.
It's not anonymous either, so people aren't Shilling so hard.
I've recently invested in NSL consolidated, there's a bloke called timtator in the hot copper forums, read his posts if you're interested.
Good luck anon
>>
>>1374109
>Any good company's to invest in on the ASX? I'm a normie at trading shares and want to try this shit out now rather then later.

GXY, CNJ, PLS, NMT

fbmm
>>
>>1374109
IOZ
>>
>>1374109
88e
>>
>>1374109
who is this guy and from what scene and link me to this clip i wanna watch him die
>>
>>1374277

watch my daylait.com .. currently post about GXY and CNJ up next
>>
www.motleyfool.com = www.retard fail tax.com
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.