[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I profit off of 5 acres of raw land, without selling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
How can I profit off of 5 acres of raw land, without selling or building?
>>
>>1374091
Grow something and sell it
>>
turn it into an RV camp and collect rent
>>
>>1374091
similar to what >>1374114 said:

rent it out as vehicle/boat/large storage

dont even need to touch the land if you dont want, as long as its mostly flat land and easy to walk through the field (grass mowed no giant patches of weeds etc)

pave a zone at a time with ur profits and charge extra to rent paved space

you can also make it a family friendly gathering zone (benches/tables, shade areas. playground if you want, big bbq pit(s), etc) and rent it out for private events
>>
File: 1425127052441.jpg (65 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
1425127052441.jpg
65 KB, 500x571
>>1374094
This desu
>>
>>1374091
truffle farm, just saying. Truffle farm.
>>
>>1374091
rent it out for festivals or other purposes.
>>
What's the area like? If it's residential, you could potentially rent it out as a paddock for a horse while it accumulates value. Find out the market prices for stables and then undercut that by a little bit.
>>
File: GARBAGE-modified.jpg (40 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
GARBAGE-modified.jpg
40 KB, 500x562
Grow ginseng and black walnut or oak, graze pigs on dem nuts.
>>
It's it's ag land the easiest thing is to lease It to a farmer to grow on. But again that is somewhat regional.
>>
Eucalyptus
>>
>>1374091
not only that make sure to put cows or horses on it so you get tax breaks.
>>
>>1374091
PUT A LLAma on it to avoid taxes
>>
>>1374091
On a related note: I'm set to inherit 30,000 acres of land at some point in the future. The thing is, however, that it is pretty much useless. Here's why:

The land is situated in a polar highland tundra climate (it's in central Norway) so nothing (useful) can grow. Furthermore, the harsh climate makes it really only remotely attractive for hikers and cabins, not for permanent residence.

It's out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. There are no proper roads and no reason for anyone to go there beyond hiking/hunting (there are no infrastructure or settlements anywhere near the land. It's basically only accessible to you if you're willing to hike on your own two feet in harsh as fuck climate and steep mountains). This and the above point makes it pretty much pointless to try and develop real estate in the area.

There are no natural resources there. No oil, no minerals, there's a couple lakes but thanks to norwegian laws I can't own or exploit the water, not even for energy. Also complimentary of norwegian laws I can't rent it out as hunting grounds because of a "right of unimpeded travel" in the Norwegian wilderness so yeah, people can come and go as they please and I can't charge them anything for it.

so what the fuck can I do with this shit?
>>
>>1375090
Arctic paintball
>>
>>1375113
it would probably be deemed as pollution and would be discontinued by the government.
>>
>>1375090
>>1375090
>hiking and hunting
>popular for cabins

i think you answered your own question. find a banker in norway to finance some cabins on your property and market it as a hunting/hiking/outdoorsy vacation spot
>>
>>1375090
Sounds comfy as fuck.
>>
>>1374992
Dis. Black walnut is a profitable meme
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.