[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 19, I want to make a useful website or mobile app with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: zuckerberg.jpg (22 KB, 540x308) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg.jpg
22 KB, 540x308
I am 19, I want to make a useful website or mobile app with the aim of presenting myself to other people. The product is supposed to becmoe more or less popular or recognizable (not some shitty startup nobody gives a fuck about), I'm ready to invest all my effort and talent (got some pretty good programming skills). I'm not hoping it will generate revenue, appreciate any ideas.

>Hi, I'm Anon, I made XXX when I was 19
>You seem to be a very smart guy btw
Exaggerated, but I'm sure you got the point.
>>
>>1373385
>Literally no question in the OP

What is the point of this thread? Do you want us to give you good luck? Or did you want us to give you the idea of the "useful website or mobile app"?

Not trying to sound mean just want you to be more specific
>>
>>1373404
The idea, obviously.
>>
>>1373404
He's clearly doing what he stated in OP.
>>
How about website where users can look at each others faces

>they trust me
>>
>>1373426
What?
>>
>>1373385
its called linkedin
>>
>>1373470
In America.
>>
>>1373481
but isn't linkedin avaliable there?
>>
Make a website that ppl can order pre-made nooses from.
>>
hey OP

for real, hit up some local businesses that could use your programming skills. Like make GUI shit that's fitted to your customers need and charge a monthly licensing fee. Register this shit and file taxes.

Congratz, you just made your first startup.

If you don't decide to make a startup, look for people in your area (e.g. that nerdy kid from school who knows how to code) and team up with them to make money doing these kinds of projects.

My little brother and I are going to be doing stuff like this. (He's webdev and I'm learning programming)

also if you just want to start a business just go to reddit's entrepreneur ride along
>>
>>1373385
make an app for your own phone that just repeats "you got some pretty good programming skills!" all day.

i don't know how many tech workers actually had your level of arrogance at 19 so i won't shit on you too much, but your only purpose in life should be to learn from someone right now, whether that means studying the basics or working as an engineer at the bottom. doing the hobbyist bullshit comes after you have an idea, not before.
>>
>The product is supposed to becmoe more or less popular or recognizable (not some shitty startup nobody gives a fuck about)

Do you get how fucking stupid you sound
>>
>>1373526
>I'm learning programming

stop bragging about your nonexistent startup when you don't even know how to program
>>
>>1373385
If somebody here actually had a good idea for a novel, useful, recognizable app, they definitely wouldn't tell your sorry ass about it.
>>
File: ThinkDifferent.jpg (36 KB, 960x478) Image search: [Google]
ThinkDifferent.jpg
36 KB, 960x478
Not OP, but equally faggotry coming in.

Are there too many apps in the market? I looked at my cities startups - literally hundreds. And that's just in gay-ass Toronto.
>>
>>1373631
sure they would. thinking anybody might steal your ideas is a beginners mistake. it all comes down to execution - and that's where most people are lacking.
most often your idea already exists in some form somewhere else and if it doesn't you should really ask yourself why - because that's a red flag.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.