[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for Career Advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I have two job offers.

One is for an IT recruiting firm. Coming in as a recruiter with the possibility to move into account management quickly if I desire. The company offers a strong base salary, benefits and a great commission structure with PTO. I also see a lot of growth opportunities within the company wether I choose to stay in recruiting or go into sales. The company is large and rated at the second largest IT recruiting company in the US. The commute isn't too bad either. The downside is I am a bit older and would becoming into a position that a lot of people grab straight out of college. But, I am sure if I perform well it wont be an issue for me.

The other is for a start up company which is developing at luxury vacation rental property market place online. Like Airbnb for luxury rentals across the US with expansion in to the main vacation locations. I would be coming in as essentially an order taker booking clients at different vacation homes and learning specific territories. I have spoken with the owner and he believes I could move up quickly into a territory manager role but, that could all be bull. The company's base is lower than the IT firm and they do not offer benefits or PTO. The offer is attractive to me though because I find the idea of working for a luxury travel company sexy, but it probably won't be what I think it will be in my head. One plus is they are partnered with a luxury real estate firm so if I wanted to get into property management or become a realtor it would be good route.

Anyway this is my dilemma, I have spoken to some friends and family and I am just looking for an outsiders opinion/advice, on an anime image board....
>>
>>1373181
>I will never be this much of a pleb

Feels fucking great
>>
>>1373181
Recruitment Will allow u tobstart a biz in 2-3 y
>>
>>1374989
how?
>>
>>1374618
why though
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.