[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buy and rent a house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 56d0043f2bdb4-300x217.jpg (19 KB, 300x217) Image search: [Google]
56d0043f2bdb4-300x217.jpg
19 KB, 300x217
German fag here.

I'm thinking about getting a house near the university I studied and rent a portion of it to students or foreign visitors.

I know buying a house for myself is just watch good money rot, but using it as a side business opportunity and also being rent free when I'm older seems smart.

Redpill me please.
>>
File: E40.gif (802 KB, 281x190) Image search: [Google]
E40.gif
802 KB, 281x190
>>1373134
>I know buying a house for myself is just watch good money rot
>>
>>1373134
Are you implying its bad to buy a house for yourself and renting is better? You are a retard with no business sense
>>
>>1373207
>>1373169

I try to explain again, with the background that paying a house and rent equals the same in the first 20 years.

Buy house --> Only you live there --> house needs fixing --> you lose money --> Bad decision

Buy house --> rent part of it it to others --> have additional income --> house needs fixing --> no loss of money --> good decision
>>
>>1373254
Don't fucking smash the walls in with a sledgehammer while you're living there you retard.

Buy a home, some place nice that's close to public services like schools, shops, etc... And wait it out. Assuming you take care of the house and you actually live in the nice area, the price of the house should go up quite nicely. Sell the house and reap in the difference. But remember this is rather a long term thing.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.