[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got a gift of $1500 and I'm looking to invest it!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
I just got a gift of $1500 and I'm looking to invest it! What should I invest that money into and why?
>>
>>1373129
Government bonds, they pay well and are secure. I'd go with Japan......maybe Switzerland.
>>
Buy wavesplatform
>>
>>1373129
Yeah, go with Japan.
But make sure they're 30 year.
Don't buy any of that 15 year shit.
>>
SKLN - Skyline medical

Pros :
They have an product that has proven to be : Better,faster and most of al cost saving (77.6%)

Their product got FDA approval

They received ISO 13485 certification for its STREAMWAY System which means they can distribute their product all over the world

They partnered up with Munro Enterprises to gain acces to government contracts

its trading at .14 cents after a meltdown from 3 dollars + in april after they exercised outstanding warrants. so you see what kind of possibility there is.

Cons :
They might do a reverse split, they have an shareholder meeting on july 28 where they vote. last week there was a proxy vote via email.
Risk/reward is in our favour.
>>
>>1373159
Do you really think it will go back up? If so what timeline are you thinking?
>>
Invest in Ukraine.
>>
Forex CFD marginal trading
>>
File: 1467147642585.jpg (94 KB, 842x648) Image search: [Google]
1467147642585.jpg
94 KB, 842x648
>>1373156
>>1373131
>Japan
Yeah, go and buy into the biggest bond bubble there is
>>
>>1373129

ETH is by far the most lucrative choice desu. absurdly high returns just around the corner
>>
>>1373386
FK U FAGGY POVERTY GHOST!!
>>
>>1373386
STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST
>>
>>1373129
Vanguard S&P 500 index fund
>>
>>1373386
STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST
>>
> Ceru

> AMPH
>>
>>1373386
STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST
>>
>>1373129
Invest in books on investing. You obviously don't know what you're doing. Also spend some dosh on personal finance books. Invest for the long term, not quick flips.
>>
>>1374084
This. OP, don't just follow someone else's instructions. Learn what you're doing, and what actual options mean. It's better to have an understanding of what you're doing and only make 3% profit than it is to get lucky and hit 10% profit. The latter is gambling and you'll lose out int the long run.
>>
>>1373386
Stay safe poverty ghost
>>
>>1373386
STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.