[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LLC publication requirment time limit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: legal-notices-llc-publication.jpg (42 KB, 500x187) Image search: [Google]
legal-notices-llc-publication.jpg
42 KB, 500x187
Does anybody know if the llc publication requirement (publish notice of formation in 2 publications, one daily, one weekly from 120 days since it's formation) time requirement include weekends and holidays? I ask cause I think I dun goofed.
>>
>>1372749
Wait, you have to do that?
>>
>>1372791
Yeah, it's a bitch. You have to contact the department of state and they'll give you the two publications you have to publish in (you don't have to do it if you're a corporation).
>>
Which state are you in that requires publication to register a company?

>he didn't register his LLC in based Wyoming
>chortling_broads.jpg
>>
>>1372998
New York. I know, i know, we should've set up our address outside of the state. Beginner's mistake.
>>
>>1373067
Not too late to move it.

Wyoming created the LLC, has no state income tax (you still report profit/loss on your personal return unless you opted for different status with the IRS than the default "disregarded entity"), and has a HUGE registered agent/business address industry. It also has protection against charging orders, a form of veil-piercing that judges abuse in other states to give wives half the LLC's assets in divorces even if they had nothing to do with it.

I'm pretty sure their secretary of state is just a robotic arm with a LLC approval stamp attached.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.