[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BITCOIN HALVING THREAD- OFFICIAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: tdd-bitcoin.jpg (523 KB, 799x600) Image search: [Google]
tdd-bitcoin.jpg
523 KB, 799x600
The reward that miners get from mining them juicy blocko's was split in half a couple hours ago from 25 to 12.5.

the price is 648.22usd

live blog: http://www.coindesk.com/live-blog-bitcoin-halving/

Bitcoin chart: http://www.coindesk.com/price/
>>
Coindesk is shit btw, they write clickbait bullshit and promote shitcoins

In other words they're typical journalists, nu-male cucks and fat feminists that hate straight white men

Why would you link to them?

P.s. the effect of the halving will take a few months for the price to moon

There's been an unprecedented amount of fud lately, here, plebbit, and bitcoin talk

I thought the price was supposed to tank, post-halving? You nocoiner faggots. Stay mad
>>
File: wew_lad.png (448 KB, 1474x1093) Image search: [Google]
wew_lad.png
448 KB, 1474x1093
When you've been mining and buying bitcoins since before the FIRST halving, you have a certain insight into how this thing will play out

I have enough Bitcoins right now so that I don't have to cuck myself over to Coinbase or a similar company that demands a blood and semen sample before you can purchase BTC.

Thank god for decentralized exchanges like bitsquare.io right? They are the future...

I'm confident with my current BTC holdings I won't have to work ever again.

>pic-related
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16 KB, 320x371
>>1372165
i just grabbed the first thing i saw, no need to get butthurt
>>
>>1372165
>I thought the price was supposed to tank, post-halving? You nocoiner faggots.
just wait it's clearly going down as expected.
tha tanking was pretty small right at he halving seems most faggots who hold still have faith and are not dumping hard yet.
maybe if an other exchange gets "hacked" then we see the lemmings fall.
>>
It is now clear that the recent rise in the price of bitcoin was due to people buying it in order to buy ethereum.

Buy ethereumâ„¢
>>
>>1372373
ETH is a mess m8
>>
No DAO was a mess, ETH is future.
>>
>>1372373
No
The recent rise was due to the chinese buying binge. Stop making shit up.
>>
>>1372220
why blockout total btc

you scared?
>>
>>1372367
Major cope
>>
File: Ruh roh.png (178 KB, 1920x1015) Image search: [Google]
Ruh roh.png
178 KB, 1920x1015
RUH ROH

I'm calling $400 as a bottom in one week from now
>>
>>1372999
maybe not in a week tho.
>>
Buy ethereumâ„¢
>>
>>1372958
if cope means gloating for you then sure
>>
File: BitcoinsFutureAllTimeGraph.png (17 KB, 510x338) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinsFutureAllTimeGraph.png
17 KB, 510x338
>>1373378
cope
>>
>>1374492
i am anon i am gloating like hell
moon rocket is a bust not taking off moon mission postponed by a decade
in the meantime btc will fall below 400
>>
Buy ethereumâ„¢
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.