[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stocks for beginners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (604 KB, 3300x2475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
604 KB, 3300x2475
/biz/
I'm a 19 years old guy with 1,000 bucks

I wanted to invest the few I have in stocks but I don't know nothing about stocks market

Can you give me a hand?
>>
get an extremely realistic quick time lapse sim.

heres my favorite.

http://www.roninsoft.com/wsraider.htm
>>
No, fuck off.

Come back when you have (a) a steady income (salary or wage), (b) at least $3000 to invest for 5 years or longer, and (c) a fully-funded cash emergency fund of at least 3 months typical living expenses.

>Protip: this and this alone should be the /biz/ sticky
>>
long Btc, sell when it hits 665 cause that's resistance right now. When it breaks that in the next couple of weeks at 670, long again.

Short ETH in a week or so or whenever the time limit is up for the DAO hacker decision

https://whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

Do it there cause the spreads are good right now and probably the most straight forward exchange when it comes to leverage trading.
>>
>>1371786
1000$ is a very good amount of money to get started in penny stocks. Penny stocks can bring you a shitload of money fast but never forget that it can make you lose money if you're not careful and you can even be in debts.
Search about it
>>
>>1371786
>>1371790
Or open a (practice) account on drive wealth.

The practice acc. gives you 10k to invest.

They have a decent mobile app too, it's like rh that you can use anywhere.

The stocks are virtually memeless though, so you wont see options like mgt or gxy.
>>
>>1371786
Wow.
You're a brave one, coming here for advice.
>>
>>1371786
30 year Japanese bonds.
>>
>>1371790
Mein investor.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.