[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How realsitic is making $1,000,000 (One Million) a year from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 0fkz.jpg (65 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
0fkz.jpg
65 KB, 500x280
How realsitic is making $1,000,000 (One Million) a year from a business? I'm crunching my numbers now and to be honest it looks like i'll be lucky to break 50k - 75k a year with the business I'm starting, give or take.
>feelbadman.jpg
>>
File: 1466034197040.jpg (8 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
1466034197040.jpg
8 KB, 238x212
>>1371725
explain your business and I'll tell you if you're fucked
>>
>>1371725
Expand it or make more businesses.

What are you sellin OP?
>>
>>1371725
Very if you star of with 2mln budget
>>
>>1371792
Its an online shop that sells a variety of products, all with a minimum of $5 profit margin.
>>1371810
See above
>>1371844
I'm starting with 25k senpai
>>
>>1371725

Making a million per year? Like as in Net?

If you own a business and you want to pocket 1 million for yourself at the end of the year then I would bet that the business needs to be making at least $4 mil or $5 mil a year and you would need a staff of around 10 people.

Right now my small business makes about $60k a year (with just me working alone). I think if I hired 2 guys to help and it was a 3 man operation, I could make like $100k - $125k a year.
>>
>>1371959
Yes, I meant net profit at the end of the year. The problem comes with actually turning people into customers, I have a few things planned that should give people reason to try me, but for others in may not be an option, I dont know what your situation or business is but it is a problem with all businesses.
>>
>>1371725
taking one million of your business is the most retarded idea ever .. why take money from your already growing business instead of heavily invest in it to grow even more ?

or you can go full shark tank and invest 100k for 10-25% equity into already growing company double your money in 1-2 years

to answer your question .. zukercuck didn't make 1 million in his first year what make you think you can ?
>>
>>1372004

> the problem is getting sales

uh, well. yeah.
>>
>>1372016
I said nothing about making it in the first year
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.