[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another day, another dollar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_o1zer9HEv21v0pigno1_500.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1zer9HEv21v0pigno1_500.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Another day, another dollar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUC5s5K0Fdc
>>
>>1371280
How do the neets afford this lifestyle?

Don't their parents kick them out eventually?
>>
>>1371283
Autismbux is the way to go.
>>
>>1371284
How much are autismbux?

Here in Canada they're kind of hard to get and you get maybe ~$1000/month at most even for legit physical disability.

Seems kind of low to actually live a fulfilling life.
>>
>>1371287

About £10000 a month for me, how else do I live such a lavish lifestyle?
>>
>>1371290
Whoa! what condition do you have? Which country do you reside in?

That's more than I make as a wageslave! I may need to switch to whatever you're doing!
>>
>>1371292
I have a brilliant mind and a healthy body just like all NEETs and live in the UK.
>>
>>1371299
How do you get NEETbux then? Teach me senpai
>>
>>1371300
You must go to the job centre and say to them that you are "unable to find work". They will then ask you to sign a form and that is it.
>>
>>1371303
Nice.

Where does the government get all that free money to give to people? What if everyone became a NEET?
>>
>>1371306
If everyone became a NEET then there would initially be massive technological and artistic innovations, however eventually the government would run out of NEETbux causing society to collapse and therefore it is unsustainable. Thats why ragie wagies are needed to support the NEET lifestyle.
>>
>>1371310
If neets live such good lives why do so many on /r9k/ want to kill themselves?
>>
File: neet vs wageslave.jpg (994 KB, 989x4160) Image search: [Google]
neet vs wageslave.jpg
994 KB, 989x4160
>>1371280
>>
>>1371317
That is ragie wagie propaganda, do not fall for the lies. The average NEET is satisfied in every way.
>>
>>1371319
Why are you on 4chan all day instead hiking mount kilimanjaro or whatever you guys say you do
>>
>>1371321
I'm not on 4chan all day, I spend large amounts of time hiking in the peak district and observing the wonders of nature. Do you enjoy sucking shekelsteins cock all day wagie?
>>
>>1371324
Can you post any pictures of your recent hikes?

Where have you hiked in June?
>>
>>1371327
No, I don't take my smartphone with me since it is distracting. I can't remember all but I walked along kinder scout in June.
>>
>>1371329
I think you are lying and this is either satire or you think this "le epic neet troll" is a fun way of passing time because you're bored of anime and videogames
>>
File: freggy.jpg (133 KB, 757x502) Image search: [Google]
freggy.jpg
133 KB, 757x502
>>1371333
Hmmmmmmm you got me wagie. I thought you realised £120,000 a year did seemed pretty low for autismbux, I think it might be closer to £999,999,999 a year.
>>
>>1371283
he was a genius scientist apparently
>just become a genius scientist anon. good luck lel
>>
File: meirl.jpg (180 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
180 KB, 1000x800
>>1371280
nice try op

but 'genius scientist' and adsense Youtube bucks both are not global reaching, scale-able businesses. You'll never be rich or truly free of financial worries. you're not in control of Google/Youtube's ad revenue model. These vid's are a good start for trolling while you're in HS or college but you're not done. get back to work and don't stop until you're truly free
>>
>Scientists is not wagecucks
Most of them hate their jobs because it more paperwork and bureaucratic shit to properly do your research.
>I haz gorrlian dollhairs
A lot of those 1%ers actually worker longer hours than you do as a wagecuck. They have to constantly meet their clients and read up on the client information of their product or company financials. This is why they have assistants do the office work for them so they can focus on the business side.
>>
File: 0-HAHAHAHA.png (178 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
0-HAHAHAHA.png
178 KB, 500x375
>>1371318
and that's why i love being the boss !

everyone is replaceable and my only concern is growing the business
>>
File: cancer-cells-growing.jpg (35 KB, 439x249) Image search: [Google]
cancer-cells-growing.jpg
35 KB, 439x249
>>1371280
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.