[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say I have 60€ in my paypal How do I turn that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 50 cent with 10 billion.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
50 cent with 10 billion.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
Let's say I have 60€ in my paypal

How do I turn that into bigger money?
>>
Invest in life insurance

Then kill yourself.
>>
>>1370813
for sure get out of euro, that currency will be defunct in 10 years
>>
File: GW-7693274_large.jpg (65 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
GW-7693274_large.jpg
65 KB, 340x480
>>1370814
>>
You spend it on clothes you can use for a job interview.
>>
buy a shitload of water bottles and set up a stand at a local event until the cops shut you down (might not even happen)
>>
Withdraw it in cash. Fold cash 4 times in half.

4x your original money. Thank me later.
>>
We need a rule against these sorts of threads
>>
>>1370813
Buy cheap makeup and some second hand clothes and whore yourself out.
>>
>>1371008

>I actually do this at local events, but have a permit from the city ($75/month).

I buy the 40 pack of water bottles from Costco for $4. Take all the Costco labels off and the local print shop here charges me 3 cents per label.

Put it all in a few coolers with ice, and I sell bottles for $1 each. At some events I will charge $2 each.
>>
>>1370813
Buy a butterfly knife and start robbing people
>>
buy bag of charcoal and lighter fluid. Go in the the middle of a big city. Dump a long trail of charcoal in a place where people don't drive. Cover it with a little bit of lighter fluid. Get some nice burning coals going. At this point you can opt for either option A. or option B. Option A. is to walk on coals and wait for people to give you money. Option B. is to charge three dollars for anyone who wants to walk on coals. This is risky, but quite possibly worth it.
>>
>>1371040
And a sticky. I suggested some of the things that can go on there in a previous thread, but mods are unresponsive. Apparently LiSheng is working on it? Idk tho
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.