[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else had it with these fucks? Now they're asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: fLpdtiaZ.png (84 KB, 1160x1160) Image search: [Google]
fLpdtiaZ.png
84 KB, 1160x1160
Anyone else had it with these fucks? Now they're asking for proof of ID so I have to show them my fucking passport to be able to buy some BTC? This is getting ridiculous.

Are there any alternatives to buying BTC with fiat?
>>
Back to Mexico Paco
>>
>>1370488
best site for buying btc, instant delivery upon transaction completion

you're just a moron
>>
I can't even login, gets stuck in an endless loop
>>
>>1370488
It's been that way since the one time I used it in 2012 or 2013

Like the other guy said, you're a retard
>>
I use virwox
>>
>>1370488
use circle and then send to a wallet
>>
>>1370530
>stuck in an endless loop
thats your life going nowhere, don't blame coinbased
>>
>>1370488

What do you think they're going to do OP, hand all the passport pictures over to the NSA and provide them with a list of people buying buttcoins?
>>
Use localbitcoins.

Coinbase is handing your data to the FBI and the IRS
>>
localbitcoins
population centers of 1-200,000 usually have a bitcoin ATM

what you pay a premium for on spot prices, you can make back knowing the tax man doesn't know what you're doing
>>
>>1370783

>citation needed
>>
>>1370788
Why else would they want your information?
>>
>>1370800
so people don't buy bitcoins with stolen credit cards
>>
>>1370530
same here.

Coinbase is fine. GDAX is stuck on a login loop, sometimes throwing a 500 error.
>>
>>1370775
I'm sure they already share information with IRS which might cause me problems, not because I'm not reporting taxes but because I bought coins on other exchanges and sold on Coinbase, it might look like I have capital gains to report when in fact I LOST money (bought total 20btc@ 650, sold @530-570 after bagholding for 2 years)
>>
So I am about to put money in to Coinbase and they gave me the option of using my credit card or a bank account. I looked at the bank account and it was some strange bank in another country. Is that where my wallet is? Is it already an existing account of mine?
>>
>>1370488

in the small chance you are Dutch and have access to iDeal, use bitonic
>>
Any city now-a-days with over 200k usually has a Bitcoin ATM.

Also Local Bitcoins, but be wary. I always have my Concealed Carry when I do that shit.
>>
>>1370488
there are easier ways to buy than coinbase, bitquick, localbitcoins, a local bitcoin atm if you have one in your city.
>>
>>1371029
It's a way to avoid the money being seized because of anti-money laundering laws. Forex Brokers, Gambling Websites and Black Hat scams all do the same thing.

It means Caveat Emptor.
>>
>>1370800
Because the SEC requires it by law.
>>
>>1370488
>2016
>buying BTC
Topkek
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.