[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a Loan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
I need a personal loan of 35,000 within the next 7 days. Credit score 690. Make 45k/year.

What is my best option for securing this money without origination fees and without pre/early repayment fees.

Cheers.
>>
>>1369366
FYI it's to purchase an investment property. Cash only. After a short time I can take out an equity loan against the house and use that to payback the personal loan reducing the interest rate from whatever absurd amount it is to a reasonable 3-5%.
>>
>>1369393
>I can take out an equity loan against the house and use that to payback the personal loan
All I can say is you will have a shitload of fine print to read before getting into trouble unless you want to deal with Guido.
>>
>>1369515
>All I can say is you will have a shitload of fine print to read before getting into trouble

How so. This is a legitimate option as long as there is no repayment penalty on the personal loan and no restrictions on the equity loan.
>>
>>1369366
Yeah, you're not going to get that much money with that salary or credit score in 2016.
>>
>>1369586
any ballpark range you'd think I should expect? I've seen an offer of 22,000 at 22% with a $1500 originating fee.
>>
nobody else?
>>
ask donald trump for a small loan
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.