[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Silver and Gold are dead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: House.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
House.gif
327 KB, 834x870
Silver and gold just died. My sympathies go out to anyone who's still invested in silver and gold.
>>
>>1369134
It's still close to 20, it's rallied a bit back up to 19.80 as of typing this. Not terrible. You panic sellers are nucking futs.
>>
Looks to me like paper golds losing control of price, but what do I know?
>>
>>1369134
Ah so thats why the entire world is hogging gold.. because it's dead!
>>
File: gold.gif (7 KB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
gold.gif
7 KB, 450x270
>dead
>>
>>1369134
hi janet yalen and ppt
>>
>>1369138
Aren't panic sellers....how real traders win though?
>>
just a little dip

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=SIVR#symbol=SIVR;range=5d

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=SLV#symbol=SLV;range=5d
>>
>>1369134
if you bought at 20... i bought at 15 i can wait to see how it turns out. goes back to 15 i buy some more.
>>
File: 1278352523378.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1278352523378.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
>>1369134
>mfw i bought silver and gold near 14 and 1070 an oz in december and /biz/ said i was retarded

no sympathies needed fampai, im in this for the long haul
>>
In 1000s of years, when has gold and silver truly died?

...That's what I thought.
>>
I just bought DUST and JDST. Also, through up some options for EPE. Betting on oil and betting against gold. The rally is over. Hedge funds will be dumping their shares come monday. Watch the futures for the decline. It is done guys. A lot of novice buyers in the gold market right now. People are just skiddish because of all the bullshit with brexit causing low interest rates and what not. Its total manipulation. Once the dumping starts, other people who were looking to get rich quick will be scared out of their positions. Watch JNUG hit 250 quicker than you can say nigger..
>>
File: smug anime face.png (649 KB, 977x1195) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face.png
649 KB, 977x1195
>>1370001
/biz/ is like the bizarro version of any serious and respectable finance forum. Do the opposite to what you heard here.

>/biz/raelis said to buy eth.
>Don't invest on silver, is retarded.
>mfw.
>>
>>1370035
When do you think its a good time to sell DUST? I got in at 5.59
>>
>>1369134

I think people are going to flock to gold until the FED meeting in September. Then there's probably going to be a correction in the market. I think gold will continue to have a positive trend at least two months more.

But then again I had a few VXX stocks yesterday and gambled on worse than expected numbers. That was a bad call.
>>
Gold price will go up to $2,000: the Fed’s rate hikes, the currency war and the secular stagnation
http://www.globalmacroresearch.org/2016/03/gold-price-will-go-up-to-2000-the-feds-rate-hikes-the-currency-war-and-the-secular-stagnation/

This blog predicted the gold boom in Jan.
>>
>>1371013
>I think gold will continue to have a positive trend at least two months more.
Traders are going to try to thrash it downward because facilitating this is favorable to macro-market minded capital operators. Technically it seems more likely to start heading towards $1,300 than not during the next two months, but then again I could easily be underestimating demand. On that note my 20 year gold high estimate of $3,500 could be way too low. Maybe $8,000 is more likely. It's starting to look like anarchy is coming.
>>
So whats a good plan of action? Sell physical gold for now, buy DUST, and then switch back to physical gold in September before the Fed announces it's plans?
>>
>>1372590
Or, just keep steadily accumulating Gold, Ignore the dips and wait for the collapsining.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.