[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitcoin seems cool and all but when I see shit like this it really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Bitcoin seems cool and all but when I see shit like this it really makes me think its kind of bullshit.

Rich companies able to create rigs like pic related and basically create money.

I guess its not much different then rich companies creating big factories that mass produce goods which is then changed into money, but still.

I am intrigued by it and would invest more into it if i could, and do like pretty much everything about it but Something about it just doesnt seem legit. Anyone else feel like this?
>>
It's called investing
>>
>>1369031

>basically create money

You do know that you have to go down in the hole before you start making anything back? And depending on the price you could still turn a loss. Bitcoin isn't money out of thin air.
>>
>>1369080
This, the electricity bills for the mining centers got to be huge.
>>
>>1369240
so what? chinks got this shit almost completely automated. if btc price falls below a certain number, the whole building shuts down until price per btc is profitable again. Warehouses like in op pic sell btc like every fucking minute or so. the owner is prbly a multimillionaire by now.
>>
>>1369031
>What's the point if the entire market value is controlled by a handful of billionaires?
>>1369036
>>1369036
>>
>>1369031
>>1369240
srs question though about electricity prices

my family just recently purchased a few commercial grade natural gas generators

Ive done the math and I would be spending close to 20 cents an hour to run 16 miners vs the $2.58 it would cost in electric

My question is if electricy was not an issue would bitcoin mining if I were to invest $10000 in equipment be as profitable as my calculations

adjusting to difficulty increases I would be making close to 3.5k a month after gas bills.
>>
>>1369715
think about the halvening. the price is going to soar in the next year, so the 3.5k a month depends on when you cash out.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.