[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>younger brother in summer before his final year of university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1463753999517.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1463753999517.png
7 KB, 420x420
>younger brother in summer before his final year of university
>he's doing a chemical engineering degree and has had multiple awards (best student in the year etc) and a scholarship despite having a part time job and playing shitloads of vidya
>his social skills are worse than mine and he has done so little research in to interviews he thinks his academics alone will get him a job
>mfw instead of helping him I plan to watch him fail and then use him as cheap labour
>>
try r9k
>>
>>1368919
you're a douche
You are such little value of yourself that the only way for you to feel superior is if your own brother fails...for what purpose?

>>>/r9k/
>>
File: Untitled.png (799 KB, 802x711) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
799 KB, 802x711
>>1368919
Here is a (you)
Thread hidden
>>
Your little brother is going to continue to outshine and outperform you in every possible way while you are stuck on a chinese cartoon website for the rest of your life.

Have fun with that, loser.
>>
>>1368919
Sounds like you have shit social skills and no qualifications.

Have fun when your younger brother outshines you.
>>
>>1368928
>>1368931
>>1368945
>>1368950
>>1368981
OP, we all agree that you are, without a shadow of doubt, one of the biggest, fucking losers we have ever unfortunately had to deal with here on /biz/. Now please, go.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.