[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nonprofit startup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_lp2slg56hb1qj9pqso1_500.gif (489 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lp2slg56hb1qj9pqso1_500.gif
489 KB, 480x280
Hey 4chan,
༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ What do?

I'm here because I thought I had a pretty good sense of how to get the startup costs for our nonprofit .. and right now im at a loss with my defeat today.

We created a 2 year plan for fundraising based on a $4000 startup costs

i thought i could do a small business loan and pay a down payment so i didn't cover the start up costs completely myself. ..

Basically i got $4000 in cash, cant get a loan for admin and office costs, and grant writers.

Today was the day we were going to get a loan and unfortunately my bank said startup loans are the hardest to get for nonprofits.. and im pretty much out of luck there so.. I applied for a credit card that could suffice but my credit is bad due to health insurance crap.

im not going to talk about my companies services because our ability to raise money is not in question, we just need startup capital to ease the transition and workspace.

Ive been waiting on the SBDC for a long time and it is a option i know of, but its just rough when time is ticking and they just keep you on the backburner.
>>
>>1368612
can't really make sense of anything you're saying. go back to school.
>>
so you lack English comprehension ?
>>
>>1368618

go back to /b
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.