[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are jobs that you can learn skills on your own that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1372219476650.jpg (144 KB, 902x600) Image search: [Google]
1372219476650.jpg
144 KB, 902x600
What are jobs that you can learn skills on your own that you can pursue that pay well?

Anyone here /selfmade/ or /workfromhome/?
>>
Start at restaurants. Learn the trade. Save money to open your own. Then hire peopl to run the show and sit back and enjoy the benefits all while keeping an eye on it.
>>
>>1368469
You can bet that the majority are filled/exploited, due to the simple fact that everyone had the same idea as you.
>>
if you were competent enough to do anything on your own, you wouldn't be asking this question. you would already have people all over the world who know and respect you.

i would expect you to end up as a driver or janitor somewhere, but data science is pretty good to get into if you have a solid circle of wealthy business friends and mentors.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.