[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HR Sexual Harassment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 900x1197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 900x1197
I've been a victim of sexual harassment at work. My supervisor isn't super helpful. I'm at work right now. What do? I won't be able to readily respond until later.

More info to follow.
>>
>>1368165
Put some sort of invisible yet luminescent powder on your butt and boobs. Then call a meeting and cut the lights to comedically reveal your harasser with a black light.

I'm not sure if that makes sense right now, but write that down and you can work out something from that.
>>
>>1368165
Are you male?
If so drop this now it's going nowhere
>>
>>1368165

Oh my, is someone calling you hun?
>>
>>1368165
keep some sort of record of all of it and sue the fuck out the company
>>
>>1368165
>I've been a victim of sexual harassment at work.
how is that even possible?
>>
>>1368233
this seems a little unrealistic all things considered, albeit that's the great hope
>>
>>1368165
OP check out this thread
>>1332463

There was a guy who worked in HR who posted in this who was super helpful for me.

Maybe he's still around...
>>
>>1368165
OP, so what happened? Any way to video tape it or prove it otherwise?
>>
>>1368233

This.

OP look up a sexual harrassment lawyer in your area. If you have proof you could be in for a real payday.
>>
Record a video of this harassment on hidden cam. Use it to get the guy fired or to sue the company or whatever. Then, after all that business is concluded, upload it to the internet and use the video of you getting molested as a source of passive income. There are loads of people who are in to those vids.
>>
>>1368165
Document every detail and proceed with caution. Hell don't let anyone onto the fact that you're even thinking about the phrase "sexual harassment" I'd bait them into doing more shit, however, conceal the fact you're baiting very well (duh)

Document the fuck out of it, maybe get a webcam recording 24-7 on your desk or at the very least, walk around with an audio recorder in yoru pocket, get some good evidence.

>perpetuate the harassment
>document it well
>discuss what you have with a lawyer
>proceed as advised
>profit
>invest in Trump Coin
>>
>>1368165

Are you a man? If so, just forget it.

Are you a woman? If so, go to your HR department. Make sure you get documents of everything, but don't be obvious about it. If necessary you can sue them, but a future employer might figure out that you sued a previous employer and then not hire you.
>>
File: 1466662064322.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1466662064322.gif
126 KB, 720x480
Op is a fag
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.