[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I put $200 in WAVES on day 1 of the ICO. It's now worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I put $200 in WAVES on day 1 of the ICO. It's now worth $350. What should I do with this?
>>
>>1367844
Idk either hold until some new features are released like the trading exchange, should be sweet.

Or sell like 50 bucks worth and buy trump with it.

Or sell it all and buy 0.8 or so btc.

Or sell waves put btc into a forex exchange and all in 1000x leverage and turn it into 300k in a week (If you don't lose it all first)

Or ride the waves.
>>
>>1367853
Isn't the halving going to affect this? It seems like it seems like everyone bought the news and BTC being at ~$600 is all that will happen but I'm not sure.
>>
>>1367844
>I put $200 in WAVES on day 1 of the ICO. It's now worth $350
no it's not
>>
>>1367969
Yes, it is. I have 1585 waves that I paid $200 for on day one of the ICO.
>>
>>1367994
>wait for Poloniex to maybe add it

This is really what I've been waiting for but I don't want something to ruin my gains since they've been taking quite a while to do this.
>>
>>1367995

I know, I'm getting worried.
>>
>>1367844
The correct course of action was to sell it day one for 5x+ profit (dollar value not BTC ofc). The next best plan of attack is to sell it right now.

Shitty ICO Scamcoins have a short lifespan, and WAVE is no different.
>>
>>1368016
>5x profit

lol it was never 5x profit. It was $450 for me on day one.
>>
>>1368016
This isn't a scam coin, like like a 3rd level coin, not as good as eth, but better than scamcoins brah. This shit has a future and with dedicated people.
Have you learned about the dev team background? They have a huge influence in successful cryptos and history.
>>
>>1368057
>22k to 71k
>"5x+ profit"

don't be a math teacher anon
>>
>>1368067
Are you a fucking autist, anon?

>>1368016
>5x+ profit (dollar value not BTC ofc)

(71/22)*(700/450) ~= 5

fucking retard
>>
>>1368083
not how it works
>>
>>1368083
You are thick
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.