[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Work is such a disgustingly wretched way of life that subhumans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: smug_psychiatrist_frog.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
smug_psychiatrist_frog.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
Work is such a disgustingly wretched way of life that subhumans are the only animals in the known universe that do it. The subhuman is such a perfectly bred slave that he can't even imagine what he'd do with himself if he didn't have to work. Invariably some kind of sloth and perpetual holiday, i.e. precisely the opposite of those who don't work, which is precisely why they don't work! Not to mention that without work there are no holidays either. Animals know nothing of them.
There's no harder worker than he who doesn't work. There's no lazier creature in existence than the worker.
>>
>>1366735
So has Icycalm been arrested or what?

The Orgy hasn't been updated in like a year
>>
What the fuck you think why humans work??
Are you retarded?
Even you must work admiting it or not.
Everybody is working to aquire better life.
First line of work in humans is to gather food and make shelter everything else is extra commodity.
We dont have big need for food because its efficiently produced today. But people crave shit like Iphones. Computers Cars ...etc so dont bullshit anybody you dont work nobody is going to gibe you services and stuff because you are speshull
>>
>>1366735
try r9k
>>
Anyone know whether this glorious bastard is really dead?
Also post the one about communism.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.