[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will the homeless manage when we completely transfer to electronic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: images (53).jpg (12 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
images (53).jpg
12 KB, 512x287
How will the homeless manage when we completely transfer to electronic currency?
>>
>>1366680
we dont talk about that. https://www.fbi.gov/
>>
>>1366680
they will get an NFC controlled wallet for 2 USD and you just tranfer shit to them if you feel pity.
As a bonus the government can now also track the homless.
>>
>>1366683
I don't get it
>>
>>1366684
Funny to think of tap-on sympathy payments

They could play happy noises when someone donates
>>
I don't think anybody who would foist digital currency on us give a damn what they'll do. The real aim of digital currency I'd to unilaterally take from working people. They will skim 5% off every transaction (including deposits), fee you for not depositing enough, fee you for saving too little, fee you for saving too much, fee you for buying X, fee you for not buying Y, fee you for being victimized by fraud, fee you based on load/time (like how electricity has peak rates), etc, and there won't be a damned thing you can about it. Half of these are reasons why people already don't bother with banks. You think it's hard to get paper paycheck (no DD) now? Wait until you try to operate outside of a completely digital system. Everything will cost twice as much or more because even the bills will be scarce.
>>
They start mugging you instead of just asking for monies
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.