[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What site can I buy bitcoins securely from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
What site can I buy bitcoins securely from?
>>
>>1366439
Coinbase
>>
>>1366446
Do they accept credit card? Are there any extr fees?
>>
>>1366439
Virwox if you wanna be taxed quite a lot.

Coinbase

Localbitcoins
>>
>>1366492
I dont want to be taxed alot and I dont want alot of extra fees.
>>
Also, what is the best bitcoin wallet with the highest security? Preferably online.
>>
>>1366502
Ok then do Local Bitcoins

Do Virwox if you wanna use PayPal and be taxed about 5 extra dollars.

>>1366504
http://ow24et3tetp6tvmk.onion
>>
>>1366518
What is that site called? I dont trust links...
>>
L>>1366522
Do you got Tor installed though?
>>
>>1366526
yeah of course
>>
>>1366522
https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
For someone who doesn't know how to use TOR. I use BitGo, it's pretty good.
>>
virwox looked very old... Any other sites that charge like say 5 dollars extra per bitcoin you buy?
>>
File: 1466837053315.gif (3 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466837053315.gif
3 MB, 480x480
bump
>>
>>1366592
hey, this is a worksafe board, no bare butts
>>
>>1366593
ups, sorry :(
>>
would appreciate it if everyone bought some btc right about now. got a futures position that got a little fucked this past hour.

thanks
>>
>>1366534
Onion Wallet

>>1366541
Did you try Localbitcoins etc etc?
>>
>>1366643
I want to enter the world of cryptoshitty, where do i begin?

Is Circle+C-CEX the best option?
>>
>>1366647
https://rawx.io/
>>
>>1366650
Is not open to public.
>>
>>1366654
Just buy bitcoin and trumpcoin until public sigup is allowed
>>
>>1366657
Thats im asking, is Circle the best way to buy coins and C-CEX the best way to trade them?

Also, its obligatory to have a wallet?
>>
>>1366659
Yes. If you are new. Try it out. Make sure to buy Trump coin. Never used circle before though
>>
>>1366674
What do you use?

The Circles price is about 650 right now, and Bitstamps is 643, isn't unfair? I mean, why everybody says Circle is great if the price is that expensive?
>>
>>1366677
They are shills all shills. Every company has their ups and downs but on /Biz/ you can only enjoy the presence of one company - the one they love.

Compare and choose the best. Never do what /biz/ says. Unless you are really uneducated in the field you are asking about.

For example (I'm talking about /g/ (technology) here) I'm horrible with buying audio products so I always ask what /g/ thinks is best. Sure there is better stuff out their all I have to do is compare all products with the same specs and choose the best.

Of course /Biz/ is not as bad as /g/
>>
>>1366677
>>
Can I buy with ZebraPay?
>>
What other ways are there to buy cryptocurrency without dumping my money right from my credit card?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.