[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do with 10k to make more money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 10k.jpg (177 KB, 1500x1117) Image search: [Google]
10k.jpg
177 KB, 1500x1117
>>
>>1366429
30 year Japanese bonds
>>
buy high
sell low
>>
>>1366432
9000 year japanese long bond options
>>
>>1366429
I'd start my own company. I'm still studying, but I'm saving up for about the same capital. When i get enough, I will start a company. If it goes well = cool. If it goes bad = well, I have education and can get a safe job.
>>
Have a look into the eternal Japanese Bond
>>
What is the Japanese Bond ?
>>
>>1366475
one of loyalty, love, and honor
>>
>>1366475
trust me, kid. if you have to ask, you don't want to know

edit: holy shit, captcha was japanese bonds KEK
>>
>>1366429
Buy a 4 pack of Bonds™ 100% Cotton™
>>
File: Bond.jpg (245 KB, 688x800) Image search: [Google]
Bond.jpg
245 KB, 688x800
>>1366475
Just like the British one, but with chink eyes
>>
have you heard of crowd investment? maybe it's what you're looking for...
>>
>>1366429
10k of TRUMP. It comes with a free ticket to the moon and back.
>>
>>1366448
how much do you need to start a company?
>>
>>1367344
Depends on what you're trying to do of course. You could start a little business with 10k doing all sorts of shit. You could even flip used cars with that amount making at least 1-2k profit each sale.
>>
Kneepads and mouthwash.
Put the other $9,920 in an index fund.
>>
Just buy more money faggot, is it really that fucking hard?
>>
Start a religion, thats where the money is...
>>
>>1367344
a lot more than 10 grands
>>
>>1366429
Put it all in livestock.
>>
>>1366448
lol
You need A LOT than 10k to start a company
>>
>>1366429
Buy physical silver/gold and gold/silver mining stocks, you can thank me later
>>
>>1368283
Only way silver/gold is going to go up is if Trump gets elected (which is a possibility), if brexit starts domino-effect (which is never going to happen) or if some other big totally unexpected thing panics the markets. The mining stocks I don't understands though. What's your reasoning behind those?
>>
>>1368287
There is far more at play than just brexit and the US election regarding PM prices.
Interest rates are at an all time low.
Everyone is buying stuff on credit
housing bubble is back
auto loan bubble
student loan debt
>winter is coming
>>
>>1368290
I'm Flemish, so this stuff isn't really relevant for me
>>
>>1366432
Is this a serious answer?
>>
>>1368296
The whole world is in debt, it affects all of us.
>>
buy 10k worth of potatoes, cut them in half, wait one year, double your potatoes, DOUBLE YOUR PROFITS!
>>
>not buying Trumpcoin
it's like you wanna stay not rich or something
>>
>>1366429
Put it in stocks, particularly KDX.
>>
>>1368314
you can get far more than that, You can get 10 fold yield if you grow them right.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.