[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys ever seen that movie where the guy makes a living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: cvfbwplcns.jpg (57 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
cvfbwplcns.jpg
57 KB, 1008x720
Have you guys ever seen that movie where the guy makes a living busting nuts at the sperm bank?
Can you actually do that?
>>
>>1366311
no
>>
>>1366311

Sure I sometimes call your mom that. She pays well. But I prefer cum dumpster.
>>
>>1366311
You must be 6'3", muscular, millionaire from being intelligent, can't have red hair, be some kind of genius
>>
>>1366407
I've heard that most banks care much more about wealth, physique, and a lack of congenital diseases than height or intelligence. It's mostly a game for old money-types.

As a general rule, if you're rich enough to donate sperm then you don't need to donate sperm.
>>
>>1366678
Oh wait, I'll get this out of the way.

>old money-types
>lack of congenital diseases
pick one
>>
>>1366407
>6'3"
>some kind of genius

very few geniuses are above 6 ft. You might be thinking of sports genius kek
>>
>>1366678
what they really care about is sperm count and motility and overall health of spermiums and a lack of genetic diseases or predisposing markers and no stds.
>>
>>1366736
also you have to understand they get iq and wealth info from you you put numbers on a sheet they have no way to verify.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.