[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian financial advice pls /biz/ I literally have no idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Auzflag.jpg (19 KB, 397x200) Image search: [Google]
Auzflag.jpg
19 KB, 397x200
Australian financial advice pls /biz/

I literally have no idea what to do. So between that and a busy work schedule I don't want to be trading stocks myself.
So how do I get involved with a stock broker or investment firm?
>>
Index funds
>>
>>1366221
tell me more
>>
>>1366222
Read the sticky, invest through vanguard if possible.

Index funds match the earnings of the market. Most managed funds can not beat the market. Something like 80% of hedgefunds do not beat the gains of the market. You may get lucky and have a funds manager that is in the 20% that isn't a Ponzi scheme then go for it.
>>
>>1366240
what should I select from vanguard? and why vanguard?
>>
/biz/ has 60 minutes to provide full answers and explanations, or else I simply open a 12 month term deposit at 3.05% with ME Bank
>>
>>1366264
Put everything on TRUMP and pack your bags boyo because your going to the moon.
>>
>>1366324
trump is a person not a financial institute for me to invest in
further more his frequent bankruptcies and fraud cases like his mexican condos and that university would suggest it would be a bad investment
>>
>>1366264
if you can't do your own research even with the decent pointer provided by >>1366240 then maybe you should just stick it in a bank
>>
>>1366364
I am looking at vanguard, their government bonds look promising
but how do I apply? who are they? whats their history? whats his motivation for suggesting them?
>>
>>1366360
>fraud
>bankruptcy's

God it makes me so excited to see these kinds of people.

You'll be crying me a river in a few year times
>>
>>1366240
different anon. where's the sticky? I don't see anything.
>>
just pick a random gold stock and buy, should get a nice return within days. This week has been very good, but me selling too early has cost me 2k. FUCK
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.