[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SKILLS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
What are the most valuable skills & highest demanded services today into the future?
>>
No gag reflex
>>
>>1366079
>Suxking dixk
>>
>>1366079

Mouth size
>>
Social skills

Everything else is irrelevant and can be easily taught, the exception being high level mathematics and philosophy which require hyper-intelligence
>>
>>1366079
Large American Peenus
>>
>>1366079

Strong knee caps
>>
Well sheeeeit
>>
The ability to not be an autist.

'Skills' are a meme. Most jobs these days don't need them.
>>
Intelligence always and forever.
>>
Large collection of rare Pepes are in extremely high demand, and are expected to only appreciate in value.
>>
File: shoot-self-in-foot.jpg (56 KB, 200x440) Image search: [Google]
shoot-self-in-foot.jpg
56 KB, 200x440
> Asking /biz/ about markets, supply & demand
>>
>>1366103
>>1366104
>>1366113
>>1366139
>>1366181
All of these

t. Fortune 100 company worker pulling 600k per annum
>>
>>1366237
That reminds me: the ability and willingness to lie like a rug is very desirable in the the US economy.
>>
>>1366186
aww billy drew his first picture
>>
>>1366114
This, desu. It might not get emphasized in classes and job listings, but social skills are critical to success in the vast majority of fields.
>>
Are we talking general skills or specific work skills

Speaking multiple languages and being able to make people like you are the most powerful general skills

As far as specific skills, the more you can do, the better you are
>>
As the serious majority of the thread has stated:
Social Skills

It doesn't matter if you are super fucking smart if you speak like an autist who can't get his point accross on whatever to save his life.

As long as you know how to get along with the right people and make them have their eye on you, you'll be set, also, obviously being competent enough into whatever job you're looking for helps a lot.

But here's another thing: Arrogance. With the right, non asshole levels of arrogance people will buy that you're much better than you really are, and with that alone you'll have presence.
>>
Nunchuck skills
>>
>>1366114
Social skill can be learned as well.
I am a good example. From social outcast at 15, to charming, socially impactful individual at 20.
>>
Jeez I thought someone was gonna say Big Data, LinkedIn really played me like a fiddle there.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.