[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is stock trading? Can a man of average intelligence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (43 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
43 KB, 400x225
How hard is stock trading? Can a man of average intelligence make money?
Im not asking how to do it but if it's worth dedicating the time to learn or if it will even be within my grasp.
>>
1. Easy
2. No
3. Time better spent mastering the art of masturbation
>>
>>1365950
If you have to ask an imageboard whether you're capable of doing something, you aren't.
>>
>>1365950
1. Hard to hit buttons? Not very. Hard to make a consistent return over years? Yes.
2&3. Make money? Sure, the jokers over at rhg claim to do it all the time. As for whether its worth "dedicating the time to learn", it really depends on your goals.
>>
>>1365973
/thread
>>
>>1365950
It's hard. You have to try harder than everyone else on /biz/, and after that, you have to somehow overcome the grim reality that you're up against the smartest most talented investment firms and teams with the most advanced technology and 30 million times more capital than you'll ever have.

It's not impossible, just very hard.
>>
>>1365950
Don't listen to these high leveraged margin trading faggots except that one guy saying it's easy. Trading, stock trading, forex, is easy as ABC's.
Learn about structure,resistance, and your better than 90% of traders already. Add fibs and harmonic patterns and the only way not making profits (30-300% annual) is if you're risking more than you would make in the trade, after fees.
>>
Buy AMPH & CERU. Thank me later
>>
>>1365950

if you buy and hold yes. Just slowly.
>>
>>1366021
>high leveraged margin trading faggots
look who's talking, forex is all high leverage, idiot.

>forex, is easy as ABC's.
found the forex brokerage shill
peddle your shit elsewhere.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.