[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your family = your wealth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: faggot.jpg (92 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
92 KB, 800x450
I see a lot of people on /biz/ with families that seem well-off. I am poorfag from a long line of poorfags; nobody on either side of my family has any education, and generally just reproduce and work their entire lives at menial jobs. I've worked had to get ahead and I am doing well for myself, but decided to stay abstinent my entire life because I don't want to continue my family's lineage of poorfags. I have garnered an extreme jealously and hatred for people more successful than me, especially these young millennials I manage. Their families go on like Caribbean cruises and go to Disney World and other richfag shit and it makes me sick to my stomach because I grew up eating spaghettios every day.

So, tl;dr version: are you a richfag because your mommy and daddy?

Be honest.
>>
>>1365298
Well my family isn't rich by any means, but they've obviously helped me.

So take that as you will. without them I probably wouldn't be anywhere.
>>
No. Not at all.

Look up studies on where people got their wealth. I am sure it's only a very small % that inherited it.

Plus inheriting wealth doesnt automatically mean you will be rich. Look at people who win the lottery and lose it all.

You need some level of intelligence to handle wealth and manage lots of money even if you are born into it.
>>
>>1365298
>because your mommy and daddy?
Nope, I took a different route.
>>
>>1365301
And to clarify:

I had a place to live, I had food to eat, I go to watch movies, visit the zoo and things like that as a kid which I'm grateful for.

That's a lot more than some Cambodian kid without arms and legs. It's the little things in life man, if you're healthy and have shelter and food you're in the top few percent of the world, really.

Being born in a first world country and not starving to death is enough to become successful.
>>
>>1365301

>Well my family isn't rich by any means

Do they make more than $80k a year?

>>1365305

No , I am not talking about inheritance. I am talking about families where they make like $100,000+ a year. Just having a family with that sort of financial stability puts you ahead by a long shot. They would be able to provide you with vehicles, education, etc that others would not have access to
>>
>>1365335
>Do they make more than $80k a year?

Right now they do, not when I was a child/early teenager years though.

>where they make like $100,000+ a year. Just having a family with that sort of financial stability puts you ahead by a long shot. They would be able to provide you with vehicles, education, etc that others would not have access to

Why are you so obsessed with that?

The amount of people who have that is much less than those below you who would be glad to trade for your situation.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.