[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POT EDIBLES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 500x319
Wonder if /biz can help. I have a friend with Parkinson's (old guy) He never smoked his whole life but weed really helps. I don't smoke. One of our friends does smoke even sells weed - and he gives him some to help. My friend hates having to sneak around to "smoke pot" we live in a very conservative area. I though edibles might be the answer. I am looking for a very LOW risk way of getting some. I have BTC but I don't know how to buy and then receive it to a mailbox without some postal cop throwing me in jail. Any ideas?
>>
>>1364946
Just make a large amount of butter and use it to make edibles when needed
>>
I think the gummy bears with POT in them would be a more feasible solution. Example : eat 2 gummies and the shakes go away. Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>1364954
this.

Make the butter OP and then you can use it for anything
>>
>>1364992
Oh butter. Like I can make a base ingredient from the POT. I will google. Thanks anon. No shit my friend can take his meds the way he supposed to and he can barely hold a cup with his right hand. He smokes 1 freaking joint and his hand is rock solid for 8 hours - no shit. I always thought the pot for medical was just bullshit. I'm a believer.
>>
>>1365017
If I knew the steps I'd post them here. I'm only aware that butter is the easiest way to make edibles. Good luck
>>
>>1365054
this probably would have been better suited for /ck/ btw
>>
>>1365056
Those guys are fags - everybody on /biz knows everything
>>
>>1365017
Look it up but you basically take a big pan put water in put small pan inside big water filled pan and simmer weed and butter for like 5 hours then strain out the weed and boom you got hella butter to be used when needed. If you live by mexico mersh reggie schwag aka shitty weed is the best for cooking. You can use top shelf but its expensive.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.