[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Military?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1432288712902.jpg (57 KB, 560x441) Image search: [Google]
1432288712902.jpg
57 KB, 560x441
Is joining the military /biz/? I want to save a lot of money and invest it all so I can make more. Is the military a smart choice?
>>
>>1364875
Enjoy getting paid nothing while standing in the hot sun in class A's for 4 hours at a time.

If you go in as an officer, its probably worth. Otherwise, nop.e
>>
To work on your disipline is always beneficial for making money

I would not recommend it tho, easier ways to achieve that.
>>
>>1364875
Why would you ask here of all the places on the internet? You're going to get replies from people that dont know what theyre talking about.
>>
I joined the national guard. Can't beat the benefits. ~$250/month drill pay pays my insurance. $360/month G.I. Bill for when im in school for whatever I want, and up to $17,000 tuition reimbursement for college. Of all my friends im the only one not struggling with money.
>>
You don't join the military for the money, but yes. It can be if it's a good fit for you.
>>
Bump. I wanted join but got caught up with hippy fucks. Still not marked out as an option.
>>
If you do join go Air Force or Navy and pick a skill that transitions well/easily into civilian life.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.