[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting Rich Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: patrician.jpg (43 KB, 312x450) Image search: [Google]
patrician.jpg
43 KB, 312x450
/biz do you think it is possible to go from "zero to hero" and get rich without having enormous luck; only from merits of own hard work and smart decisions

>no money
>no connections
>no debt
>poor country
>above average income family but not rich
>surrounded by above average income/ close to rich friends
>currently bachelor of biz
>130 ish IQ
>low EQ
>willing to work hard
>don't care about luxuries, only money and buying freedom with it
>want to eventually become a patrician
>pic related
>>
First of all you need to acquire capital. Work, then, buy assets. The more assets you own, the richest you get.
>>
No of course not.

The only people who are rich got lucky or inherited the money. There is no possible other way to get rich
>>
>>1364800
0/10
shitty bait
>>
I would say it is possible without relying on luck, but not in one generation.

Families that have been rich for a long time understand the importance of dynasty. They know that their wealth is the result of the careful planning and hard work of their ancestors. They had a strict upbringing where the good of the family and how to handle money and property were paramount. They live those lessons.

There is a reason that the vast majority of wealthy families will lose all their money within three generations.

What is your family like OP? How do you plan to continue their legacy?
>>
There is only one answer son. BUY THE DIP my nigger and buy TRUMPCOIN. Why wait to be rich?
>>
>>1364375
>130ish IQ

And you know this how? Self-diagnosis?
>>
>>1364863
it's not bait, it's sarcasm to illustrate how retarded this question is
>>
>>1365014
It'd be easier to tell, if a large percentage of this board didn't believe exactly what you typed.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03_01-34-01.png (720 KB, 960x674) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03_01-34-01.png
720 KB, 960x674
>>1365025
>f a large percentage of this board didn't believe exactly what you typed.

These are the people to speak to
>>
>>1365014
>how retarded this question is
Yeah, I'm used to much more informative debates around here. What happened to that guy here who spoke Latin?
>>
File: bizlit.jpg (952 KB, 1345x1550) Image search: [Google]
bizlit.jpg
952 KB, 1345x1550
>>1364375

The best investment you can make is in yourself.

Educate yourself
Internalize what you learn
Then GO OUT AND DO IT.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.