[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmmm I guess it's time to buy(or long) ETH now, before they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: VIT.jpg (30 KB, 1000x533) Image search: [Google]
VIT.jpg
30 KB, 1000x533
Hmmm I guess it's time to buy(or long) ETH now, before they fix the hacker's damage completely and the takeoff happens
>>
The damage is to more than the market cap tho. The real damage is to the reputation of ETH and that skinny little shit right there, Vitalik.

All bets are off right now. Any other attitude towards ETH is delusional, or just plain dishonest. You have no idea if it's ever taking off again or not.
>>
>>1364320
all the FUDers are gone, devcon2 and alot of other interesting projects are coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q888b0VRx8

ETH rise is inevitable
>>
Where is ETH situated?
>>
>>1364329
Now we know you are just a lying shill, who will always downplay the risks and say only positive shit.

Do not believe what shills say, they have no problem with lying. .
>>
>>1364331
I mean on which market?
>>
>>1364337
I'm not shilling I'm giving advice.
How stating why I think ETH will rise is shilling?

are you shorting eth or are you invested in some other crypto? that would make sence
>>
>>1364338
Wat? It's a decentralized crypto...
>>
>>1364349
Oh.. I'm new on /biz/ and not familiar with your meme stocks.
>>
File: image_0.png (915 KB, 634x819) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
915 KB, 634x819
>ethereum is the future
>>
>>1364348
Don't lie to me boy. You're shilling like a motherfucker. You know I'd get along a lot better with people like you if you would just be honest and tell the plain truth, and qualify your statements with more sides of the picture than your "to the moon!" bullshit.

But you're not going to do that, cause that's not part of your business plan. Lying is, and manipulating, and glossing over the glaring deficiencies of whatever you're shilling is. But not saying the truth.
>>
>people are actually going to put money into DAO 2.0

ETH huffers are a mess
>>
>>1364294
>tfw some russian ostrich-like dyel got rich off his flawed memecoin
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (309 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
309 KB, 1280x960
>>1364556
>>
When's the hard fork?
>>
>>1364369
Hehehe. That was lame as hell, kid. But ok.. I guess.
>>
>>1364369
nice bag
>>
They should do the hard fork that burns the stolen ETH. That would be sweet.
>>
File: 1462261562760.jpg (572 KB, 891x600) Image search: [Google]
1462261562760.jpg
572 KB, 891x600
>>1364294

Yeah you should buy eth, someone's gotta cover my shorts somehow. Thanks for all the money I made from 15 to 9, cya at 6 unless you suicide before.
>>
The shit that happened with the DAO and the soft fork that was a huge failure is close to a worse-case scenario for ETH... and it's still over $10/coin

embrace the future lads
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.