[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys in on Twitter? They haven't been reporting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: twitter.jpg (132 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
twitter.jpg
132 KB, 1200x628
Are you guys in on Twitter?

They haven't been reporting very high numbers, but that's because they've been hiring top people from Apple and other strong tech companies, and it's been an expensive ride for them, but should start reporting strong numbers again.
They have 500 million users that are only part-time and they just started sending them commercials. Profits should hit in Q3. They expect $2.5 profit per part-time user.
They have Periscope, which I could imagine will be big.
And they might even get acquired by Apple or some other large company.

I expect 30% up within the next year.
>>
Another indicator that they might get picked up by Apple is the fact that it's Apple people they've hired.

The same happened with Nokia who started hiring Microsoft people, and then got acquired by MS.
>>
I'd rather put my money into Ethereum.
>>
>>1364223
>and they just started sending them commercials
Time to delete my twitter account
>>
Apple is not as stupid as currysoft, they won't just acquire a failing company without a good reason
>>
>>1364223
And I (>>1364260) most certainty won't be the only one. Twitter loses $200 million a YEAR. I can not imagine how many ads they're going to have to send out to get that much money.
>>
>>1364240
Yeah and then Nokia got dumped.
>>
>>1364223
>Are you guys in on Twitter?
Sure am.
Short, that is.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.