[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be smart to take out a bank loan and put it all into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1217.sdt-news.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
1217.sdt-news.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Would it be smart to take out a bank loan and put it all into bitcoin? Let's say 20k euros worth
>>
>>1364164
Ahahahahaha holy shit this board.....
>>
>>1364165
He's trolling. Not even the most desperate of NEETs is that stupid.
>>
$5k

you can lose that
idgaf if you work min wage you can lose that
>>
>>1364184
Loooool

Someone keep this thread bumped. It just shows how detached from reality memecoiners are.
>>
>>1364164
no leverage and it could be a good idea, so long as you go long term, never sell when it drops and are okay with paying off a 20k loan. ( also dont tell the bank you want to buy bitcoin with it. theyll laugh at you and throw there coffee on you)
>>
>>1364184
5k aint shit, youll be able to pay the loan in less than 2 weeks anyways when this sweet sweet pump happens dont miss out on gains of a life time op
>>
>>1364201
>>1364208
Has this board always been like this? I almost think these posts are parodies. I really really hope these posts are parodies.
>>
>>1364164

You do realise the halving isn't guaranteed to increase the price of the coin right?

Never put what you can't afford to lose on this shit, what happens of you take out a loan and buy 20k worth of bitcoin only for the price to drop to 300 Euro per coin? *Currently around 600 EUR).
>>
Of course OP. BTC will make u rich. it is known.
>>
Please be smarter than this. Never take out a fucking loan to gamble. Remember stocks of any kind are on some level gambling, and realize BTC is more of a stock than a currency in terms of volatility.

If you want to invest in any coin, actually make the money, then blow it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.