[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transferring colleges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (543 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
543 KB, 1136x640
Yo biz I got a question
If I was to transfer colleges, what would the admissions dep. look at most when considering whether to let me in or not.
Sats?
Hs/college grades?
Sorry if this was a dumb question, couldn't find anything on Google
>>
They judge you purely on cock size. If you're under 11 inches and fat they won't accept your transfer. Reason being is that most colleges are now heavily democrat and CP and feminist based beliefs. So if you're short, small dicked, or even remotely threatening then you will be declined by the head fem.
>>
college gpa mostly i believe, but all depends
>>
The more recent, the more relevant. So most important are your current uni grades.
>>
>>1363361

I was admitted to transfer to BC, so I can only speak for that school

Do know that transfer admittance is more selective than regular admission -- only 10% of transfer applicants were accepted here versus 29% for regular admission.

That being said, be sure to have top grades and to take the minimum required classes to transfer to a major at the school you would like to go to at your current school.

ACT/SAT is important, as are AP scores and college GPA and your recommendation letters. Smash those essays out of the park.

Even then though, it's tricky
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.