[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>remember when we pulled off the 20 dollar each eth coin/meme/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ether_logo_small.png (10 KB, 188x300) Image search: [Google]
ether_logo_small.png
10 KB, 188x300
>remember when we pulled off the 20 dollar each eth coin/meme/

I bet we can get back there
>>
>>1362979
no
>>
>>1362979

man eth is a mess
>>
>>1362979
will there ever be a coin made that isn't a huge pain in the ass to mine
>>
Were pumping trump to a 60 million dollar marketcap and beyond get in or cry later:)
>>
File: 1459073018103.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1459073018103.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>>1362979
>>1363005
>>1363027
>>1363029

>not buying the dip
ETH will get back up much sooner than you think, remainder that all the non-holders are gone by now
>>
>>1362979
What a mess this is.
>>
>>1363799
At least force a decent meme you reject
>>
Eth.. what a disaster, huh? Jesus, who could have seen this coming?

Oh that's right, I did.
>>
>>1363850
I look forward to morons like you swallowing your words when ETH is back above $20.

Just for the record, I've profited immensely from ETHs rises and drops.
>>
>>1363854
I really could give a shit about your 'immense profits'. If it goes back above $20, I don't care about that either. You have no idea what the fuck it's going to do, that's the bottom line.
>>
>>1362979
We should make the new meme eth to $3

That way we can take credit again like in the OP without having to do anything
>>
Turing complete smart contracts on a blockchain are a mess.
>>
>>1364128
you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.