[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Challenge for you /biz/ards, Tell me something to invest in/buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1462696542467.jpg (58 KB, 600x819) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462696542467.jpg
58 KB, 600x819
Challenge for you /biz/ards,
Tell me something to invest in/buy shares for with £30~ that will see me rich in 10-20 years.
>>
File: bizlit.jpg (952 KB, 1345x1550) Image search: [Google]
bizlit.jpg
952 KB, 1345x1550
You, you are the best investment for your $30 dollars.

Educate Yourself
Internalize what you learn
Then go out and do it.
>>
>>1362250
What would be the best, most relevant to the current day, reads out of this list? And in which order?
>>
>>1362250
Start with the intelligent investor and work your way across.
>>
>>1362287
Ty senpai
>>
>>1362250
I will teach you to be rich will lock your personal finances down tighter than a 6 year old.

once done with that you're literally free to invest however. b/c autopilot.
>>
>>1362420
So based on this list, are there any books worth skipping, asking as a student/intern who busy af
>>
Like someone else said, start with intelligent investor, that's your Linux kernel.
>>
Intelligent investor was good, but so far the most eye-opening book in this list is sowell's basic economics. Literally every few minutes I have to stop and say "whoa, so that's why (market phenomenon) happens".
>>
Buy a cheap guitar. Learn to play it. Git gud. Become rock star.
>>
>>1362222
knee pads
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.