[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody been following what's happened with these guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: HashOcean-Cloud-Mining-Logo.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
HashOcean-Cloud-Mining-Logo.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
Has anybody been following what's happened with these guys? Here's a quick history:
>hey anon, invest in this not ponzi scheme
>oh noes, they took our money
>it was just a DDOS guys, they'll be back in 2 days
>not back in 2 days
>internet petitions FBI to find their money
>anonymous hackers tracking them down
>not ponzi scheme mastermind messages hackers, says they're too close and offers a bribe
>anon now working with FBI to uncover mastermind
>anonymous hackers get hacked, their identities revealed, families threatened
>>
Sauce? How do you know this?
>>
>>1362192
Cryptos are such a shitshow. Are there any reputable companies at all associated with them?

>muh free market
>muh deregulation
>muh efficient market will correct itself
Cryptos are proof that lack of regulation breeds thefts, scams and frauds on a massive scale. When you remove penalties for fraud then every company becomes a massive ponzi where the owners are just waiting for the perfect time to plunder the market for everything they can. Rinse. Repeat. Why try to build a long term reputable company when there is more money in stealing peoples money, crashing the company and then rebuilding it over ad infinitum?
>>
>>1362192

I don't follow. But it was so obvious it's a ponzi. No sympathy for cunts who lost their btc.
>>
How soon is eobot and hashflare gonna last, anyone know?
>>
Just remember next time you see those referal links popping up, you are at the end of the ponzi lifecycle
>>
>>1362334
>how to invest in ponzis: the post
>>
criminals will regret it when they realise that blockchain tech will one day allow the cops to track everything which has ever happened with btc.
>>
>>1362334
Just remember to report all referal links, and dont fall for cheap tactics like this post
>>
>>1362377
but for now they just drained some basement dwellers account that thought that cryptocurrencies were the new thing!

which i am overjoyed at

>>1362225
only criminal ones which should set off red flags if you have to deal with legit criminals to do business
>>
>>1362225
You'll have all that with or without regulation. Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>1362225
There appear to be some gambling sites that are up & have been running for a while. I don't know if you could consider that a "reputable" company, but it's more reputable than drug dealers anyway.
>>
The moment I saw people posting referral links, I knew it was bullshit. Then I did some investigating and there were a ton of inconsistencies.
>>
>>1362824
Ya but the thing about regulation is that they cant do it twice. Well... they can once they get out of prison I guess.

>>1362850
Gambling sites dont count imho. They are a form of enterntainment and dont produce anything of value.
>>
>>1364182
I am obviously talking about real regulated companies, not pseudo anonymous internet funbux.
>>
Why is everyone raging about this obvious ponzi, but no one seems to care about how the DAO just stole all that money from the crowd funding?
>>
>>1362850
Actually all dealers I know are very reputable and actually manage sensible business models.
>>
>>1364206
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. If you dont think going to prison is a deterrent to fraud then you are a complete retard. Thats like saying there wouldnt be as many burglaries if theft was legal. Get a clue, man. Laws are there for a reason, not just because someone thought they would be fun.
>>
>>1363791
You didn't even need to do any investigating. Being able to sign up with only an email adress was already a major red flag.
>>
I was in 7 months. Made a fuck ton of cash. 3 days before the vanishing I received a mystery email that said - Get Out Today. Merry Christmas.
I got out - thanks Santa
>>
>>1364527
Proof or gtfo
>>
>>1362192
>>internet petitions FBI to find their money

And that's how you know they would've just lost it on some other ponzi scheme. Idiots don't know why crypto exists.
>>
>>1364527
WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE A FUCKING POST THEN YOU ASSHOLE FUCK
>>
some fucking retarded spent like thousands of dollars on this a few weeks ago lmbo
>>
>>1364189
ETH is a mess m8 we all know that
>>
>>1364527
Cool story bro
>>
File: 2n4OYqY.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2n4OYqY.jpg
414 KB, 1920x1080
Is hashflare worth it?
>>
>>1364694
there was no real exit strategy with hashocean.
so the getting out is bullshit.
>>
File: 1460699128426.jpg (65 KB, 468x347) Image search: [Google]
1460699128426.jpg
65 KB, 468x347
>>1362192
>hey guys invest in this not ponzi scheme

Feel bad for any dumb ass who invested in this

Should have remembered Mt Gox
>>
>>1362192
Can you please put "crypto" in your post titles or body text in the future, as a courtesy to those of us with filters? Not even trying to be a dick, but half of this board just doesn't want to see this stuff.

Thanks, and good luck getting your internet money back! :^)
>>
>>1367189

>300% gains
>net profit is $3
>>
>>1367198
it was not possible to invest a single dollar in hashocean muh nigga. the absolute minimum was $6.2 i invested little over $1200.

i know it's a joke but i don't thrust the crypto sphere with serious money by principle and sites like hashocean are even more sketchy then usual.
>>
>>1367142
This is the crypto board you ass
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.