[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is... is ETH dead, senpai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1464140476935.gif (489 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
1464140476935.gif
489 KB, 497x373
Is... is ETH dead, senpai?
>>
File: stop-stop.jpg (128 KB, 1256x834) Image search: [Google]
stop-stop.jpg
128 KB, 1256x834
ETH is in pure free fall now. .164 and dropping rapidly.
>>
ETH is a mess.
>>
Russian took all the DAO crowfunded money and cashed out his eth at the top

The dump is complete
>>
ETH is dead Vitalik started to cash out weeks ago.
>>
File: YoureStupid lol.gif (938 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
YoureStupid lol.gif
938 KB, 285x200
>>1361460
>mfw /biz/raelis invested on eth
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 245x196) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 245x196
There is still a lot of money to be made on future pumps senpai. Devcon 2, Metropolis, Serenity. Get in and out at the right time.
>>
Buy ethereum.
>>
>>1361555
Stick to trumpcoin noob. ETH is still the most advanced blockchain on the planet and will be $50 - $100 each by the end of the year
>>
The chineses are dumping it now.
>>
>tfw gonna buy back in at my original buy in price
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 263x191
>mfw my stack ran up to being worth 100 grand and is now worth about six to seven pubes.
>>
>>1361781
Is this true ?
>>
>>1362552
He cashed out 25% of his holdings, and openly stated this to the community.
Whatever happens, he has a nice stash of fiat and btc :^)
>>
>>1362816
Yeah I knew that but that was more than a few weeks ago ,just wondered if he was cashing more out,the fact he sold 25% was enough to shatter my confidence in ethereum.
>>
>>1361460
They're pricing in the hard fork now. It's dropped ~15%, which essentially assumes that the market will flood with 15% more eth once theDAO funds are recovered and those coins are dumped by the investors.
>>
>>1362827
Meh there is no shame in taking profits and moving some funds out of a volatile market per se.
It does show he is just human and not the crypto prophet some seem to think he is.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.