[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know he's a meme at this point, but Tai actually gives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe2.jpg (324 KB, 1440x1083) Image search: [Google]
Pepe2.jpg
324 KB, 1440x1083
I know he's a meme at this point, but Tai actually gives decent advice in this video
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJevGPRCLus
>>
>>1361329
iirc the problem with gurus is not always that they lie, it is these 2
>Massively overpriced basic advice
>Say a lot of feel-good stuff to keep customers enticed and coming
>>
>>1361329
You mean the guy with the rented Ferrari and garage? Seriously biz you guys suck the wrong dicks. Self help cuck please go.
>>
HERE IN MY GARAGE
>>
>>1361329
GNAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLEDGE
>>
LAMBORGINI, I DONT CARE ABOUT MATERIAL THINGS!
>>
>>1361330
3h video for 7 keys to finding my destiny? Is this a joke, compress this shit down.

Get your shit together Tai.
>>
>>1361662
the guy didn't rent a lamborghini or ferrari man. he uses it daily, watch his snapchat
>>
>>1362797
>warching his snapchat
>>
He's a fucking scam. Rents out cars and houses and pretends to be rich and successful
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 248x249
Watch his snapchat story. His life is the same like 4 things it's pretty funny. He'll go from putting a model on the spot to showing off how good he is at basketball to wrestling fellow cucks on his gym matt. All while driving his rented cars creating a fake illusion of himself to all his viewers.

He's a good dude that is just trying to make it in the world but damn after watching for a while you really start to analyze someone.
>>
File: 5.jpg (12 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
12 KB, 352x352
>>1362797

>rent for 3 hours
>take 500 pictures and videos
>post over the next 2 years

Gotta give it to him though, he sure knows how to hustle simpletons.
>>
>>1361329
It will be okay anon. things will get better just keep trying your best
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.