[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confidential info?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1467192025145.jpg (23 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
1467192025145.jpg
23 KB, 552x414
Do any of you know how can I get some money in exchange of some confidential info about the new Jeep MP model? I have some drawings and quality issues about the new model that will launch next year
>>
>>1361224
I don't think it's a secret that Jeep puts out lemons, I'm not memeing, the CSR and professional reviews have been absolute shit tier for over a decade.
>>
File: fc.gif (415 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
fc.gif
415 KB, 500x206
>>1361224
>>
>>1361224
Shit, that's an interesting question.

I guess shop around to some hedge funds that make big automotive plays? Who are the top 10 shareholders of Jeep?

Alternatively you can personally buy out of the money call/put options expiring after the earnings call where it'll get announced. Megabux, but earns you a massive red flag from the SEC.

Remember, it's only insider trading if you work for the company.
>>
Either corporate espionage or find a consumer lawyer looking to sue when it drops on the market.

Alternately, get some money from the government as a whistleblower if it's damning information.
>>
>>1361231
Still can get something out of it

>>1361253
I work as a wagecuck and I hate every bit of it

>>1361284
Thanks, this is the kind of answer I was expecting from /biz/

>>1361310
The whistle-blower thing seems also like a really good option. Thank you very much.
>>
File: 2015%20IQS%20Rank%201[1].jpg (80 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
2015%20IQS%20Rank%201[1].jpg
80 KB, 720x960
>>1361231

nobody thinks FCA is trying very hard to make good cars.

op, try to find a slightly dodgy expert network to broker it through. that's how inside info gets passed to hedge funds.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.