[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/biz/ explain the JP Morgan silver hoarding story to me and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1451283722.jpg (24 KB, 477x358) Image search: [Google]
1451283722.jpg
24 KB, 477x358
/biz/ explain the JP Morgan silver hoarding story to me and it's future effects on the silver price?
>>
>>1361080
some say it's a hoax, and i have to agree.
if someone is hoarding and buying silver in massive amounts, the price has to skyrocket.

if it's true and a massive dumping is to happen, the price is going waaaay down.

if it's true and JP Morgan keep hoarding, silver is going to increase in price slowly at a steady rate.

i heard somewhere that silver mining breaks even if silver sells at 18-19.
>>
>>1361080
the miners have been hoarding and will flood the market with their reserves
>>
>>1361117
>>1361139

So you think after this initial spike it's going to crash again? what about gold? Silver is still underpriced against gold based on the historical ratio, 1:50, it's nearer now about 1:65 down from 1:75+..
>>
>>1361150
It's going to go down a bit yes, but with the market the way it is...

>it's just a matter of time before PMs blow the fuck up
>>
>>1361150
crash no, decrease for a short period maybe, then it will go up definitely. right now it's dancing around 20
gold is also going to decrease a little, but will go up eventually, i predict it will reach 1500 sometime in end august-mid september, but that's just my prediction.

the thing is many investors are confused, so we can say that whatever dumping there will be, investors are going to sweep the silver and gold market.
political events such as the brexit had minor influence on silver and gold prices, i expect the US presidency to have a major effect.
>>
There is no fucking silver shortage. There are plenty of deposits worldwide that are currently being mined or could be mined. The silver price might run up on continued momentum. Bond yields are driving gold and silver prices right now.
>>
File: jpmorganquotes1.jpg (53 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
jpmorganquotes1.jpg
53 KB, 736x552
>>1361080

They are hoarding it to have physical assets for when the designed eventual world market crash of 2020ish-25 happens. It will start with resources such as precious metals that we use so much in all our smart devices, and the controlling those resources. There will be a bubble of isolated, extreme prosperity right before this crash in the west, too.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.