[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi I meet a billionaire the other days and he really liked me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Hi

I meet a billionaire the other days and he really liked me, like we are still talking each other and he told me where to invest on stocks. But the problem is that i'm a student and don't have enough money to invest. How can i take advantages of these informations ? (purely legal informations ) like if someone pays me for the informations can I take commissions or something ?
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>1361038
just use the money from your trust fund to get started, that's what he did
>>
What ?
>>
>>1361038
1) Buy Ceru
2) Tell everyone about Ceru
3) Ceru muh nigga tu da moon nigger ((((Profit))))
>>
No he worked and started after with a well payed job but I want to take advantage of this
>>
>>1361038

A billion rupees is like $50.
>>
>>1361057
Yeah but a billion of euros not
>>
>>1361059
how about billions of CERU shares muh nigga?
>>
What is CERU ?
>>
File: muhnigga.png (34 KB, 638x472) Image search: [Google]
muhnigga.png
34 KB, 638x472
>>1361064
Only the greatest investment of this century.
>>
I'm not interested I just told that I dont have money
>>
>>1361079
Ask the faggot billionaire then.
he nows dis shit goin to da muun, and he 'bout to make dat tril though.
>>
>>1361038

Share your knowledge with /biz/ on a pay-if-you-want basis.
>>
I will give you $1 to tell me
>>
>>1361038
Just buy a bunch of shares of VHC and wait for the lawsuits to get settled with apple and then just enjoy your 300% return.
>>
What stocks does he have on his list
>>
Ask him for a small loan of a million dollars
>>
>>1361038
>Start a website shilling out your buddy's stock tips for free.
>Buy traffic if you need to. Create a following.
>Set up facebook,twitter, etc. and shill shill shill your buddies advice.
>Buy some penny stock for however much money you have available.
>After your positive results from your buddy, shill your penny stock and sell when it raises in price.
>rinse and repeat
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.