[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on quora?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: quora.png (2 KB, 151x151) Image search: [Google]
quora.png
2 KB, 151x151
What does /biz/ think of quora?
>>
It's like a better Reddit
>>
File: 1465814472723.jpg (38 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1465814472723.jpg
38 KB, 750x725
>>1360689
its fucking gay, i cant post a question because it gets auto corrected to oblivion.
mfw i ask help for a calculus equation and
some phd math fag replies with fucking paragraphs of words instead of explaining step by step
>>
>>1360855
this. why the fuck do people have to write paragraphs upon paragraphs. just answer the fucking question we don't need your life story.
>>
>>1360855
No you're bad, just use chegg or git gud for that garbage.

Also too many pajeet. trust for analysis never predictions. Never take life advice from pajeet. country and its people has been cucked/recucked to oblivion.

Listen to good white people like Charles Tips, whose son made his own school to certify himself in the things he wanted to learn at 16.
>>
>>1360689
Too many CEOs from startups shilling their shitty products.

>how do I do X
>I am the CEO of Y and I can tell you that our product is a great way to do X
>>
seems like a very pumpable coin because of all its features.

proof of importance features like nxt and xem
proof of stake algorithm implementation like eth was trying to get to
social medial platform (or aspirations) like amp
data storage like sia/ storj
and of course, transactions like btc

professional looking website and designs. this could go way up if you wanted to breed excitement on poloniex.

price for 1 is .00000015 each right now
or 6666666.66666 per 1 bitcoin
>>
>>1360689

Bunch of Pajeets sucking ass in their sycophantic way...
>>
I use to really enjoy Quora 4 years ago back when it wasn't too popular. Both the questions and answers were intelligent and thoughtful.

Now that Quora has grown and even idiots know about it I don't find it much more helpful than Yahoo Answers.
>>
>>1360855
>needing help on babby calc
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.