[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAI 562
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 351925.jpg (330 KB, 883x458) Image search: [Google]
351925.jpg
330 KB, 883x458
Hello.
We want to find intelligent and rich persons.
That image contains the first enigma.
We know that´s only 1% of mundial population will find out and will make a part of our company .
Good Luck ,

MAI 562
>>
>>1360682
Pajeet my son.
>>
>>1360682
remember to poo in loo, Pajeet my son.
>>
>>1360682
The enigma is that there is a women scientist.
>>
>>1360682
If she's touching the computer screen then why are the words facing us correctly and not her
>>
Who the fuck shopped that refresh icon in.
It has been translated, or someone speaks shit english- bad apostrophes and spaces after a full stop.
-Missing in action, 256.
power of 2 missing in action
aka the power of computers has been missing
so a refresh will happen
basically your a tech company putting people inside or outside of a simulation or matrix, doing a test.
If you are a tech company, find James, Ash and Anthony and use them to contact me.
Otherwise learn english if you are so smart.
>>
>>1360682
>1% of mundial population
So you want to enroll 80 millions people?
>>
>>1360682
ill piss in your eyeball
>>
>>1360682
Why is New Zealand southeast of Australia? It's supposed to be northeast
>>
>>1360682
She really doesn't need saftey Goggles to view that augmented touch screen . Says 7 5 7 no idea what that is maybe it should be in numerical order. Shit says it's some sort of account but it also says select category and all this other shit. Nothing makes sense what this bitch is doing up there, why is there a map and all the other shit doesn't fit. Probably some stock photo for futuristic science shit and a troll ass op tryna get some kicks
>>
>>1361496
And also forgot to mention, all the shit would be backwards to her, she can't really read anything. From her point of view it would be backwards since we can read it normally from the front. Fuck OP
>>
Quality thread tho.
>>
>>1361499
>>1361499
oh shit! its so obvious now
>>
>>1360682
>>1361400
We get it, you're schizophrenic and liked Cicada enough to make your own spinoff with metadata. Don't shit up the board.
>>
>>1361479
this
>>
>>1360682
It's backwards to her.

Give me moneys.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.