[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tip for biz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
i found out how to be super rich /biz/. Just study wealthy people, and their actions. Its EZ. Just copy.
>>
I tried doing that but I can't afford to golf with a bunch of old ass people all the time
>>
But then you're always a step behind. You'll never be as rich as them.
>>
If you're looking for someone to emulate, then look up Chris Cowie.
>>
>>1360704
Or Janoy Cresva, for tips on supplements + t shirts
>>
Isn't that the whole point of the millionaire next door?
>>
>>1360625

This actually is a huge part of success.

If you can get in a network or rich people, hang out with them on the reg, and just try to learn everything you can from them, you'll likely get wealthy yourself.

There's still that trial and error though.
>>
>>1360625
If you want to be a millionaire the only way is to start a business, these books that tell you just act like rich people are a waste of your money and time
>>
>>1360710
absolutely pissening
>>
>>1360625
problem is they've already made it, ideally you'd want to follow someone like griffith who is on his way up
>>
>>1360827
And what better way to get the know-how than by being around other wealthy people who have experience? Fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.