[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The price of dao tokens suggest that the market expects a 23%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 800x600
The price of dao tokens suggest that the market expects a 23% drop in the value of ETH after the DAO fork happens and coins are released.
>>
ETH is a mess

Who knows where this shitshow will take us next.
Bad news for investors that are not in the inner circle.
>>
How do you figure that out? What are the prices?
>>
>>1359870
i figured this fork business would kill DAO for a year if not forever, so sold them at a loss and bought TRUMP figuring that will see the best gains in the next 6 months. The current situation of everything doesn't look rosy, but it's what i'm sticking to.
>>
>>1359928
>>1359941
People who don't know what they're talking about making wild claims.

ETH is far from dead.
DAO is walking dead.

>not owning ETH before shanghai blockchain summit in september happens
>>
>>1359930
Dao price is 0.0077ETH

Dao will be swapped for ETH at 1 for 100

Buying dao will give you ETH at a 23% discount
>>
>>1359949
Well, what is stopping you from doing the arb? Borrow eth on an exchange for 8% annual interest sell it. Buy dao. Have dao swapped for eth. Return the eth you borrowed.
>>
>>1359974
Because according to market theory the drop in ETH from DAO dumpers will be 23% making that arbitrage futile
>>
>>1359928
>>1359930
>>1359870

ETH 30$ by 10th of august
>>
>>1359974
Or to put it another way the price of DAO is like a prediction market for the price of ETH in 8 days time minus the risk of no fork
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.