[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newbies thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 65815.jpg (28 KB, 700x300) Image search: [Google]
65815.jpg
28 KB, 700x300
>Be too dumb to know how to buy bitcoins and exchange them for alternate coins

>Too dumb to know which website to pick
>Made 20 accounts and didn't link any of them to my debit card.
>Still sitting at 0.000 Bitcoins and alternatecoins.
>Can't do anything if nobody is holding my hand.

Maybe I'm just not cut out for life.
>>
Buy waves
>>
>>1359846
this. buy BTC on literally ANY site you registered yourself on. It does no matter. Then head to bittrex.com and buy WAVES.
>>
>noob bump
>>
i will create a group soon enougt for loosers like you and i will help you guys one by one!

-PRR-
>>
>>1359840
Email me.
[email protected] I'll help ya out.
>>
Fuck these cucks. Trumpcoin my nigger.. Trumpcoin. Why wait to be rich?
>>
if you have a bank account and feel like waiting 5 days for the money to reach your coinbase account from your bank, then use coinbase.

then you will have bitcoin. you then send it to your address from your wallet address on coinbase OR preferably to a wallet address that you own yourself in a wallet like jaxx

so you get bank account, coinbase, jaxx then sign up for an exchange website like poloniex. then you'll be done.

some people use circle instead of coinbase.
>>
>>1359971
Haha. Clueless
>>
>>1359998
so after the usd or btc or whichever you select is in the coinbase account, you can send it right to the corresponding btc address on poloniex or any other exchange or preferably send it to a wallet like jaxx that you control more.
>>
Absolute noob here.

How can anyone in their right mind use BTC-e?

I just checked out their FAQ and you have to pay a flat 15€ for SEPA for every deposit you make. If I were to add 16€ to my account I'd end up with 1€.

Why do people use a site like that?
>>
Can I use a different ATM to buy bitcoins? or can I only buy and sell via Bitcoin ATMs?
>>
>>1359840
>2016
>buying buttcoins for any reason
I kekked
>>
This will hold your hand op theminingjournal,wix,com/guide
Has a few thing's
Fucken not spam
>>
>>1359840
You can shitpost without the help of anyone that's for sure faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.